Why we feed Pawtree

 Hey everyone!

I hope you're all having a fabulous day! As a devoted dog mom and a huge believer in giving our dogs the best, I wanted to share some thoughts on proper nutrition for our pups. 

It's crucial that we pay attention to what goes into our dog's bowls. A balanced, nutritious diet is key to their health and happiness. After doing a lot of research and talking to my vet, I've made the switch to Pawtree, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Here’s why:

Balanced Nutrition: Pawtree offers high-quality dog food that lists real meat as the first ingredient. They also include a variety of veggies and fruits, ensuring our dogs get all the essential nutrients they need.

No Grain-Free: Despite the trend, grain-free isn't always better. Whole grains like brown rice, oats, and barley are packed with nutrients that are great for our dogs. Pawtree understands this and includes healthy grains in their recipes.

Customizable Plans: Every dog is unique, and Pawtree allows you to customize a meal plan based on your dog's specific needs. Whether you have a senior dog, a puppy, or a pup with dietary restrictions, they’ve got you covered.

Quality Ingredients: Pawtree uses only the finest ingredients, free from fillers like corn or soy. Their products are also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.

Convenient and Reliable: With Pawtree, I never have to worry about running out of dog food. Their subscription service delivers right to my door, ensuring my dog always has fresh, nutritious food available.

Switching to Pawtree has been one of the best decisions I've made for my dog’s health. I’ve noticed improvements in energy levels, coat condition, and overall well-being. Investing in high-quality dog food is truly an investment in our pets' health and longevity.

If you're looking to give your dog the best, I highly recommend giving Pawtree a try. Your dogs will thank you!

Let's keep our pups happy and healthy together!

For more information about Pawtree and their products visit www.pawtree.com/tlrminiaussies

With love, Leigh



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Makes a Breeder Ethical?